September/October 2015, Issue 246
- How I Build a Boat
- The Rebirth of Skuutje WR60
- The WHIRLWIND Debacle
- The Case for the Gaff Vang
- Runabout Restoration
- A Sound Boat and Simple Living
- Technology in the Boatshop
The October 2015 Issue of
Small Boats Monthly
An on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home.
- The Caracal—Born by a beautiful bay
- SCAMP—A little camp cruiser for big dreams
- Rowing and sailing the Sea of Cortez
- Square Rigs for Small Boats
- A rowing skiff made of an unusual wood
- Aeré beach rollers & proper oars
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Thursday, October 8, 2015Museum of History and Industry 860 Terry Ave N, Seattle WA, 98109
Friday, October 16, 2015 to Sunday, October 18, 2015Port Aransas, Texas
Saturday, October 17, 2015 to Sunday, October 18, 2015The Georgetown Wooden Boat Show takes place on the waterfront and along Front Street in Historic downtown Georgetown, SC.
Saturday, October 24, 2015 to Sunday, October 25, 2015Roanoke Island Maritime Museum 104 Fernando Street Manteo, NC 27954
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
Scherzando is a 12′10″ open canoe. The construction technique is a wooden basquet whith a...