The July 2015 Issue of
Small Boats Monthly
An on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home.
- The Mallard — A voyage from fantasy to reality
- The SailZO — A new kit boat
- American Venice — Chesapeake Bay’s Smith Island
- Reader Built Boat PILGRIM is a Redwing 18
- Also featuring the making of rope fenders, an Emberlit stove, and a breathable dry suit
July/August 2015, Issue 245
- YANKEE and LIVE YANKEE, Two Remarkable R-boats
- Runabout Restoration on the Layaway plan
- Metal Fabrication in the Woodshop
- Restoring a 1936 Danish double-ender—and reconstructing her history
- A Muskoka Lakes yacht from another era
- Rigging and Tuning a Wooden Boat
- C. Raymond Hunt and the development
of the deep-V hull
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Monday, July 6, 2015 to Saturday, July 11, 2015Great Lakes Boat Building School, Cedarville, Michigan
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 to Sunday, July 12, 2015Port Orchard City Marina 707 Sidney Pkwy Port Orchard, WA 98366
Saturday, July 11, 2015 to Wednesday, July 15, 2015Castine, Maine
Saturday, July 11, 2015399 Center Street (Rte. 28/109 N) Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896 Phone: 603-569-4554 Email: email@example.com Web: www.nhbm.org
Sunday, July 12, 201511 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Willamette Sailing Club, 6336 S.W. Beaver Ave, Portland, OR 97239.
Photos & Videos
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
ROBERTS 532 / VOYAGER 542
Radius chine STEEL or Fiberglass...